Reporting has been around for ages. While the tool landscape has changed the underlying goal has stayed the same. Reporting is necessary to understand what is going on in your business. As your business thrives more questions will inevitably pop up. Before long your inbox is cluttered with reports. Your analysts and marketers are overwhelmed just getting these reports updated each day.
Let us help you build, consolidate, and automate your reporting so you can start focusing on what’s truly important.
Benefits of Report Automation
- Report automation saves analyst time. Manual reports can take hours or even days to update depending on the number of data sources and views included. This eats up valuable time from your analytics and marketing teams. Wouldn’t you rather your employees focus on more important tasks like interpreting and improving that data?
- Report automation saves the management time. Automation also saves you time as you are no longer waiting for reports to be updated. Instead they can be processed and ready in your inbox first thing in the morning.
- Improved Accuracy. Manual reporting often involves a lot of copying and pasting. With that comes many human mouse clicks. Selecting an errant cell or dataset can lead to broken formulas, delayed and incorrect reports.
Let Sproutward Help You…
- Create new reports and surface brand-new insights
- Combine data sets into a single report or dashboard
- Automatically pull, cleanse, and import your data using your vendor’s APIs, databases, or flat files.
- Enhance an existing report by streamlining data
- Make your report more dynamic by adding data filters, dropdowns, and pivots