Analytics Developer, Sproutward, Columbus, OH
Data sits at the heart of everything we do at Sproutward. Measuring customer behavior is foundational to fully understand what is working (and what is not) within our clients’ businesses. We work with our clients to understand their business goals while measuring and optimizing the customer experience along the way.
About the Role
- Be the in-house implementation developer/subject matter expert for analytics platform, data collection, and integrations
- Work with the analytics team to understand, analyze tagging strategy, and implement business requirements into custom Adobe Analytics deployment
- Implement 3rd party tagging requests including marketing tags/pixels (Facebook, Google Ads/Floodlight, etc.)
- Ensure data consistency across clients
- Collaborate and guide on data layer implementation and troubleshooting, and data feeds and integrations with other systems
- Troubleshooting, testing, and validating analytics implementations and through various testing tools to ensure high analytics data quality
What Skills You Need
- Hands-on development experience in Java, HTML, and CSS as well as Tag Management Development.
- 2+ years experience in Google Tag Manager or Tealium. Adobe Launch/DTM experience also helpful.
- 2+ years of experience in analytics development or implementation, architecture, and data quality
- 2+ years of experience directly involved in the entire web analytics implementations cycle (Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics 360)
- Ability to communicate in a client-facing role
Nice to Have
- Data Modeling and ability to write SQL
- Experience with cloud database, especially the Google BigQuery stack
- Knowledge of advanced data programming languages such as R, python
Sproutward is a boutique marketing firm that focuses on clients who are in the midst of undergoing a digital transformation. We are deeply committed to driving business results, and all our work is a blend analytics and creativity. The four pillars of our work are: marketing strategy as a driver of business success, demand generation, optimization and analytics. Sproutward is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Our team is a made up of a diverse group of passionate, data driven marketers who like to have fun.