B2B Marketing Specialist, Sproutward, Dublin, OH; Southborough, MA; Remote
Sproutward is a fast-growing startup SaaS company with the mission to help Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) e-commerce companies grow by providing them with enterprise-grade business intelligence. DataHub is a SaaS solution that automates the collection, transformation, and analytics of data from a myriad of marketing platforms and business systems that our customers use to run their business.
Why join Sproutward?
In this role, you will become an expert on Sproutward’s product, e-commerce business drivers, and you will lead marketing and demand generation activities to help grow our business. Our customers are leading modern brands, including Hanna Andersson, Converse, and Pat McGrath Labs and Sproutward’s rapid growth offers our employees accelerated career progression and competitive compensation and equity options.
As a marketing specialist, you will be involved in all aspects of marketing our DataHub product with the main focus being demand generation. You work closely with our sales, customer success, and product teams and will be responsible for creating and managing programs including email, social, and paid media marketing, webinars and conferences, and content creation including customer case studies and thought leadership blog posts.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and execute on overall marketing plan to include building a customer and prospect database, demand generation campaigns, content development calendar, and marketing technology needs
- Create and manage the execution of lead generation campaigns including email and webinars, free and paid media, and conferences
- Identify, select and manage the implementation of marketing tech including CRM, marketing automation, and other tools
- Coordinate the development of customer-facing content including blog posts, case studies, sales presentations, and website content including video explainers
- Understand and sharpen the value proposition and competitive differentiation for DataHub to ensure that it is amplified in all internal and external messaging
- Research and document competitive battlecards to inform sales and marketing strategies
- Become an expert on our product and customer use cases in order to inform overall marketing strategy and content development
- Select and manage external vendors to accelerate the execution of all plans
- Set goals and measure the effectiveness of different campaigns and tactics in order to continually refine the overall strategy
What You’ll Bring:
We’re more interested in what you can do than what you’ve done; however, the best candidates for this role will have the following interests, passions, and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Interest or experience in B2B SaaS, B2B consulting, and/or E-commerce is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Proficiency in working with data and/or business analytics
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication
- Eagerness to learn and be part of a thriving team
- It’s easy for you to build and maintain positive relationships
- Motivation to take initiative as a self-starter who is hungry to learn
- A strong team player that works well with others
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sproutward is a boutique marketing firm that focuses on clients who are in the midst of undergoing a digital transformation. We are deeply committed to driving business results, and all our work is a blend analytics and creativity. The four pillars of our work are: marketing strategy as a driver of business success, demand generation, optimization and analytics. Sproutward is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Our team is a made up of a diverse group of passionate, data driven marketers who like to have fun.