Location: Dublin, OH
Sproutward is a fast-growing startup SaaS company with the mission to help Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) e-commerce companies grow by providing them with enterprise-grade business intelligence. DataHub is a SaaS solution that automates the collection, transformation, and analytics of data from a myriad of marketing platforms and business systems that our customers use to run their business.
In this role, you will become an expert on Sproutward’s product, e-commerce business drivers, and will have a front row seat to architect and execute the product vision. And our customers are leading modern brands including Hanna Andersson, Converse, and Pat McGrath Labs. Sproutward’s rapid growth offers our employees accelerated career growth relative to other companies as well as competitive compensation and equity options.
As Product Manager, you will:
- Own the product roadmap. Define a product vision and strategy while gathering product requirements.
- Understand the eCommerce and analytics market, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and leapfrog our competition.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, UX, etc.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Obsess about data quality within our clients’ dashboards
- Collect and distill customer feedback into innovative product solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years of Technical Product Management experience, preferably within a SaaS, ecommerce, or analytics product.
- Must be able to audit and troubleshoot data – SQL/R/pandas
- Experience with eCommerce and digital analytics
- Understanding of how a successful eCommerce organization uses data to drive acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Knowledge of Shopify, their partner and app ecosystem
Our vision is to help every small medium-sized D2C business thrive by delivering enterprise grade e-commerce intelligence through our SaaS solution – Sproutward Datahub. Come join our team and bring this vision to life.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org