Location: Southborough, MA or Dublin, OH
The SEO Manager will lead Sproutward’s SEO practice on behalf of our clients. In this role you will identify opportunities, develop strategies, and support client teams with the execution of those strategies. You will serve as the company subject matter expert on all things SEO, keeping abreast of latest trends. Your role will include one-time audits for some clients and driving ongoing SEO initiatives for other clients. If you love SEO, like to work with a variety of industries, and enjoy a fast-paced environment that blends analytics and creativity, this is the place for you!
As an SEO Manager, you will play a key role in:
- Performing client audits, centered on the four pillars of SEO: crawlability, link equity, content, and usability
- Developing a holistic SEO strategy, including content, site architecture, link-building, and keyword selection/utilization
- Supporting clients’ ongoing SEO initiatives, from strategy to execution, including partnering with technology teams.
- Communicating the importance and relevance of SEO to clients and adjusting the message to the audience, from the executive who is interested in the big picture to the technology person who is interested in the details.
- Monitoring SEO trends and industry news and sharing those with the broader internal team
- Performing competitive analysis for our clients
- Developing SEO reporting and monitoring performance for our clients
Requirements for SEO Manager include:
- 5+ years direct SEO experience
- Proficient user of SEO tools and platforms (Moz, DeepCrawl, Conductor, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, BrightLocal etc)
- Tech savvy and informed about the internet and search marketing trends
- Deep experience with Google Analytics, Adobe, or another analytics platform that measures SEO success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for SEO
- Enjoy geeking out on Excel and are fond of functions, vlookups, and pivot tables
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
Sproutward is a boutique marketing firm that focuses on clients who are in the midst of undergoing a digital transformation. We are deeply committed to driving business results, and all our work is a blend analytics and creativity. The four pillars of our work are: marketing strategy as a driver of business success, demand generation, optimization and analytics. Sproutward is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Our team is a made up of a diverse group of passionate, data driven marketers who like to have fun.