Location: Dublin, OH (preferred) or Southborough, MA
Sproutward’s rapid growth offers our employees accelerated career growth relative to other companies as well as competitive compensation and benefits.
We are looking for a Sr. Analyst to work directly with clients to:
- Conduct digital analytics audits
- Implement & enhance data collection and marketing automation tools
- Manage, deploy, and validate third party pixels and tags
- Develop and execute a measurement strategy
- Create reporting including dashboards and visualization
- Analyze our client’s performance and recommend potential improvements to acquisition, conversion, and retention strategies
What your day might look like…
- Digital analytics audits
- Comb through client sites to make sure data is being collected accurately. You’ll validate page and event tracking in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Check for missing tags and incorrect tags.
- Make sure data is consistent, intuitively named, and thorough
- Digital analytics implementation & Tag Management
- Partner with clients to understand nuances of platform and business needs
- Configure events, funnels, KPIs, and reports tailored to clients’ needs
- Develop tag management strategy with goal of improving marketing, agility, site performance, data consistency, and governance
- Define and deploy the optimal framework based on clients’ needs
- Measurement Strategy
- Partner with clients to understand business goals, customer segments, and KPIs
- Map each goal to distinct actions on owned and paid digital properties to get proper tracking and reporting in place
- Reporting/dashboards and visualization
- Create and organize reports based on individual client needs
- Automation of clients’ existing reports including data integration, and front-end report design
- Distill multitude of data sources through dynamic data visualization tools
- Digital optimization and strategy
- Create testing strategy based on clients’ unique challenges
- Train team on the value of data-backed optimization and testing
Requirements for Sr. Digital Analyst include:
- 2 – 3 years in digital or marketing analytics role with hands-on experience reporting, creating digital dashboards and implementing and testing digital analytics tools.
- Knowledge of best practices for marketing-campaign, event, user, and page-level tracking
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Amplitude, Mixpanel or similar tools
- Experience with Tag Management tools including Tealium, Google Tag Manager (GTM), and Segment
- Experience with building dashboards and integrating data in BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, or Google Data Studio
- Expert Excel / Google Sheets Experience
- Ability to communicate in a client-facing role
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
Sproutward is a boutique marketing firm that focuses on clients who are in the midst of undergoing a digital transformation. We are deeply committed to driving business results, and all our work is a blend analytics and creativity. The four pillars of our work are: marketing strategy as a driver of business success, demand generation, optimization and analytics. Sproutward is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Our team is a made up of a diverse group of passionate, data driven marketers who like to have fun.