Last Modified: November 16, 2020
Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”).
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the Agreement between Customer and Sproutward.
Looker may change this AUP from time to time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised AUP will be posted on this URL.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Services:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”);
- to alter or obscure mail headers;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with or disrupt the security, integrity, and/or performance of the Services or the Looker infrastructure (including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques);
- to obtain or provide unauthorized access to the Services or the Sproutward infrastructure;
- to monitor data or traffic without permission; perform any electronically forging of any kind (e.g. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, email headers, or any part of a message describing its origin);
- in a manner that avoids or is designed to allow others to avoid any use limitations placed in the Services or Sproutward infrastructure.